Yes,its vacation time AGAIN!!...I realize its been several months (literally almost a year) since I've posted something. When i tried to figure out why,several random thoughts popped up my mind.But nothing substantial.Nevertheless,I'm glad that i got back to my blog!
To my surprise this vacation unlike any others is being productive.And the credit perhaps goes to the JNTU which has bestowed the mini-project work on us.This project supposedly the basis for my 4th year b-tech project has been made mandatory by our univ for all the students who are entering into the final year(oh yea,I'm already into my 4th year!!).Although its keeping me engaged these days i despise the fact that this work is snatching away my usual free time which i generally spend lazily (read happily) in front of my comp downloading some good music, surfing and of course IM-ing with my dear ones!
I feel miserable for having not watched even a single film in these holidays!But anyhow I'm looking forward to watch one tomorrow with my friends(hope the plan works..hope i get a break!).
Apart from this project stuff, there's some thing new i find about myself these days..and that's my new hobby:Cooking!!I've tried a couple of new recipes recently (ahem..without mommy's help!) and to my sheer luck or talent or whatever they came out quite deliciously well!:D!So that gives me a lil more confidence to try out some more,which I'm planning to do on the coming up weekend!
until next post...ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment